Germaine de Capuccini is now the exclusive supplier to Heavenly Spa at the Westin Lima Hotel & Convention Center in Peru.
An area of more than 2,000m² makes Heavenly Spa the biggest urban spa in South America. However, its size is just one of its attributes, as it is currently the most equipped spa with the best and most varied services in the whole South American continent.
The Heavenly Spa includes a reception area, an exclusive area for men and another for women, fitness area, gymnasium, hairdresser’s, semi-olympic swimming-pool, water circuit, aqua relax, sub-acuatic massage, hammam, sauna, jacuzzi, affusion showers, rest area with starred sky, treatment booths, VIP Spa Suite especially for couples who want to enjoy the services in privacy, kitchen menus low in calories and carbohydrates designed for the spa, and a loyalty programme, among other things.
- Enjoy their ‘Heavenly Beds’ and ‘Heavenly Baths’
- Feel renewed thanks to the unique Westin massage by Germaine de Capuccini in their wonderful spa
- Taste a dinner at the Chef’s Table of the Restaurante Maras and feel the spectacular quality of Rafael Piqueras’ cooking
- Savour some of the 207 wines of the Insitu Bar
- Enjoy a ‘Sunday Brunch Champagne’ at the Restaurante Market 770
- Change your look with Ram Luza at the Heavenly Spa’s hairdresser’s
- Refresh yourself at the water circuit of the spa
- Carry out business meetings in the Presidential Suite, enjoying the best view of the city in an area of more than 270m²
If the clients are not completely relaxed, the treatment and massage area will end up making them feel as though they are in heaven. In the waiting room, prior to the massage booths, the jacuzzis and the rest, they are given a micro-fibre robe and a warm cervical collar.
The spa services are signed by the international professional skincare company Germaine de Capuccini, creator of the personalised menu, and they include different balneotherapy experiences with options of chromatherapy and baths with different water jets (tone, relax, or harden, as wished).
Another of the novelties of the spa is its Vichy shower, which allows customers to enjoy massages carried out by an expert therapist using Germaine de Capuccini oils and alternating a series of hot and cold water jets with different intensities.
The equipment of the Heavenly Spa is an essential point in the success of this hotel. However, the human team of therapists and nutritionists is what makes it the most important urban spa in the whole of South America.
You can also find Germaine de Capuccini as the exclusive supplier of the Tambo Del Inca Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Palacio Del Inca Y Hotel Paracas hotel chains in Peru.