Historical buildings make for unique selling points that can draw guests from far...
- Selling time: the benefits of converting historic buildings into hotels
- Rubbing shoulders: the hotel as social hub
- Marriott brand Moxy Hotels opens new location in Louisville, US
- Marriott signs contracts with hotel developers for five all-inclusive resorts
- Healthy living: capturing the wellness trend in hospitality
Hyatt signs deal to redevelop Byblos Hotel in Spain
Hyatt Hotels has unveiled plans to redevelop the former Byblos Hotel in Mijas, as part of its efforts to bolster its presence in Spain.
Four Seasons hotel in Amman opens refurbished rooms
The Four Seasons hotel in the Jordanian capital in Amman has unveiled the renovated guest rooms and suites.
Construction work for Tribeca Hotel at New York resumes
DPW Holdings has announced that the construction of the Tribeca Hotel at New York has resumed following a brief suspension of works due to Covid-19 pandemic.
ITC Natural Luxury Flooring Continues Operating Safely During These Difficult Times
We know these are difficult and challenging times, but ITC Natural Luxury Flooring is still operational through its sales network and office.
Recovery of luxury hotels in Mauritius may be prolonged if pricing power is sacrificed
Mauritius had the highest RevPAR globally in 2019. Between 2019 and 2023, RevPAR growth was expected to see a CAGR of 9.5% prior to the Coronavirus outbreak. This is likely to now be significantly decreased due to the impact of COVID-19.