Rixos Hotels is to launch the Rixos Residences Palm Jumeirah, a hotel and residence project in Palm Island, Dubai, in December 2011.

The Rixos Residences Palm Jumeirah will include 204 rooms, with residential buildings covering 30% of the total area and the remaining 70% dedicated to gardens and a beach promenade.

The residence section features 112 flats offering two and three-bedroom residences, as well as four and five-bedroom detached villas with gardens.