GlobalData’s Association of South-East Asian Nations (ASEAN) destination tourism market report provides an analysis of destination markets, infrastructure and attractions, main and emerging source markets, as well as risks and opportunities in the ASEAN region.
- This report provides an in-depth analysis of the ASEAN countries as tourist destinations. It also looks in detail at their key source markets, as well assessing the trends and issues in the destination region.
- The report offers a clear and detailed insight into new developments in a burgeoning tourist destination.
- It leverages GlobalData’s range of datasets to explore trends related to international arrivals and spending, and tourism segments, as well as construction, airlines, and hotel developments.
- The report analyses the impact that the COVID-19 pandemic has had on visitation to the region and offers projections for tourism’s recover in the coming years.
- The report looks at challenges and growth opportunities for tourism-related operators in the region.
- The report looks at which purposes of travel are driving visitation to the ASEAN member countries
- The report uses primary consumer survey response data to look at behavioral trends among travelers, both in the region and its key source markets.
- The report explores the types of travelers that visit the region
- It offers a SWOT analysis of the region as a tourism destination