Running a Spa is not easy. The success of this task depends not only on the commitment of the people involved, but especially on competences, which can be improved by a targeted training program. In view of the above even great skills deriving from important work experiences may be wasted if one is not aware of planning and control tools.
Therefore it is important to combine talent and practical skills with a specific training program.
The three-day training course, spa manager: the way to successful management, carried out by Pico.Wellness in cooperation with Lemi Group, aims to provide all the operational tools which are necessary to run a successful spa in the most profitable way.
Do not miss the opportunity to attend our spa manager training course, apply immediately! There is a limited admission of 20 people. For detailed information and costs please visit the company website.
Next dates: June 23rd-24th-25th, Lemi headquarters in Casalbuttano, Cremona, Italy.
- Strategic analysis
- Field analysis
- Internal analysis
- Swot analysis
- Strategic planning
- People: personnel selection, job profile, job description
- Leader and manager: motivation, leadership, management styles
- Operative marketing
- Analysis of turnover
- Emotional communication
- Stages of sales
- P.R.I.D.E system
- Customer check-up
- Sales and customer loyalty
- Customer analysis and structuring of business process
- Direct marketing: how and when?
- How to increase the sale of retail products
- How to anticipate and overcome exceptions
- Customer satisfaction
- Customer loyalty
- Management control
- Balanced scorecard and intangibles
- MBO and KPI: motivation and evaluation
- Assessment: spa volume calculator
- Spa calculator
- Break even point
- Directional report