With the new 32in version of the successful BeoVision 10, Bang & Olufsen once again excels in fitting great experiences into a compact and elegant design, making this TV an excellent choice for standard rooms and a great alternative for second rooms in luxury suites.
The launch of BeoVision 10-32 actually marks a new record for Bang & Olufsen, as it is the first time that the company has managed to introduce three members of a TV family within a year. The BeoVision 10 series is characterised by the idea of ‘adding life to your wallpaper’, and with the new 32in version, this integrated TV solution is ready to spoil guests all the way from standard rooms to luxury suites.
Total freedom of placement
To accommodate its versatility, BeoVision 10-32 offers a wide range of placement options.
BeoVision 10-32 is designed with wall placement in mind, and comes with three different wall bracket solutions, two of which make the TV virtually flush to the wall. One option allows the viewer to pull it out to an angle of 45 degrees (either left or right), another offers bidirectional manual adjustment of up to 30°, and finally, a top-hinged solution gives easy access to camcorder and headphone sockets.
As an extra feature, the placement options also include a motorised floor stand and table stand – giving the ultimate freedom in placement and interior design.
The power behind the beauty
The BeoVision 10-32 is based on the same chassis as the 40in and the 46in versions, and adopts the same design principles as its two larger siblings, only on a smaller scale. This includes a removable front fabric in a range of colours, and the unique, high-gloss polished aluminium frame that makes the TV appear even thinner than it is. The rear part is available in either black or white.
The 32in version is a full HD TV with an edge-type LED backlight, and it offers both Master Link connectivity and a DVB-HD module. In addition, the latest LED backlight technology makes BeoVision 10 a slimmer screen than ever before.
BeoVision 10-32 includes a genuinely active, two-way loudspeaker system, which offers a sound quality that is quite superior compared to the market level for TVs of this size.
With the launch of BeoVision 10-32, Bang & Olufsen acknowledges that the demand for perfect performance and customised solutions has expanded into standard rooms.
- Designer: David Lewis
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 81.4cm x 74.2cm x 6.4cm (6.9cm on wall bracket)
- Weight: 27kg
- Colour(s): cabinet – black, white; frame – silver; front fabric – black, blue, dark grey, silver, orange, white
- Contrast screen: yes, with optional anti-reflection coating on both sides
- Screen type: 32in 16:9 TFT LCD edge-type LED backlight, glare surface and low reflection coating, 16.7 million display colours
- Resolution: 1,920 x 1,080 pixels (full HD)
- Refresh rate: 100Hz / 120Hz
- Motion picture improvement: adaptive film judder compensation
- Digital video connections: 3 x HDMI
- Loudspeaker: integrated stereo speaker
- Cabinet volume: 0.5l
- Accessories: motorised floor stand, motorised table stand, wall bracket – close, wall bracket – one side turn, wall bracket – tilt and double turn
- Remote control: Beo4 or Beo5 (optional)